DATES & LOCATIONS
• 02-06 March 2020 - Lisbon, PortugalConfirmed
• 20-24 July 2020 – Istanbul, Turkey
• 16-20 November 2020 – Barcelona, Spain
• 25-29 January 2021 - Prague, Czech Republic
Story Telling and Encouraging Communication
One of the most ancient skills of humanity is fairy tale and storytelling. Through stories and fairy tales, children were prepared for the future and materials were provided to them in building the future. Today, fairy tales and stories are included in every social environment, especially in educational environments.
In commercial life, it is widely seen that those who discover the power of the story use this power to convince people. There is no effective speech so that when the story is boring, it is difficult to understand. Stories are the best way to strengthen the narration, to be instructive and not to bore the audience.
All the participant will:
- be able to teach their students more effectively
- have different hardware
- realize the effective and mysterious world of fairy tales
- recognize subliminal messages of fairy tales
- be able to do educational training
- be able to develop their ability to convince with the power of the story
- be able to motivate their learners to express themselves more confidently
- encourage them to think more creatively
- unleash the entrepreneurial skills of students
Objectives of the Course:
- Getting familiar with the concepts of story telling
- Identifying the types of stories and fairy tales
- Discussing the effects of stories on students
- Focusing on the ways of using story telling as a tool in education
- Analyzing pedagogical approaches to use story telling in education
- Focusing on practical skills based interactive learning
- Creating immediate feedbacks, hands on activities and inspiring discussions on best practices
- Working in group cooperatively
- All kind of teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- Introductory meeting
- Explanation of practical arrangements
- Presentation of timetable
- What is Story and Fairy Tale?
- Basic Elements and Structure of the Story
- Basic Elements and Structure of Fairy Tale
- Selected Works from World Stories and Tales
- Educational function of fairy tales and stories
- Preparing the Story and Fairy Tale Environment
- Story and Storytelling
- Story and Storytelling Techniques
- How can we improve ourselves in story and storytelling?
- Literature on Story and Fairy Tale
- Academic Studies on Story and Fairy Tale
- Imagination Development Activities
- Use of Stories and Tales in Educational Environments
- Stories and Tales Used in Value Education
- The story and its effect on the subconscious
- Story and Fairy Tale
- Writing Activities
- Overview of the course program
- Evaluation of the course program
- Filling the feedback forms
- Participation Certificate