DATES & LOCATIONS
01-05 May 2023 - Belgrade, SerbiaCONFIRMED
21-25 August 2023 – Barcelona, Spain
01-05 April 2024 - Istanbul, Turkey
06-10 May 2024 - Antalya, Turkey
CATEGORIESDigitalization in Education, TOP COURSES
3 IN 1: ICT TOOLS, AUGMENTED REALITY, AND 3D PRINTING
3 IN 1: ICT TOOLS, AUGMENTED REALITY, AND 3D PRINTING
This course will help you understand how ICT tools can be integrated into the class activities, how to use augmented reality application in class and how 3D printing is being applied across several domains, including design, manufacturing, and retailing.
Using ICT effectively in classes is one of the main concerns of 21st century teaching and learning strategies. Choosing the best tools to motivate the 21st century students to learn actively and effectively is the focus of the course 3 in 1.
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that allows computer-generated virtual imagery information to be overlaid onto a live direct or indirect real-world environment in real time. Professionals and researchers have striven to apply AR to classroom-based learning within subjects like chemistry, mathematics, biology, physics, astronomy, and other K-12 education or higher, and to adopt it into augmented books and student guides.
The session related to 3D Printing will also provide an overview of design thinking and how you can use this framework to develop ideas that can be turned into objects. Learners who complete this course will obtain a rich understanding of the capabilities of 3D printing and how to think about designing objects for this new technology as well as how to integrate the ICT tools and AR into their classes.
All the participants will:
- Learn the sample portals being developed where teachers can network and share
information including best practices.
- Be aware of the challenges in implementing ICTs effectively in existing schools
- Manage to create an ICT friendly environment in schools
- Experience various web2.0 tools and learn how to use them effectively
- the interactive and simultaneous nature of the experiments conducted in augmented reality environment, let the students think more, discuss more, and reach different ideas, thus ensuring the persistence of learning,
- Learn how to teach students about 3D printing,
- Learn how to teach educators about 3D printing
- Understand 3D printing as a support technology during teaching,
- Produce artefacts that aid learning,
- Create assistive technologies,
- Support outreach activities.
Objectives of the Course:
- Developing a school policy plan on Integrating ICT tools into the school curriculum
- Introducing ICT skills and pedagogical skills
- Utilization of ICT in your teaching
- Developing positive attitudes towards ICT on the part of teachers and principals
- Using virtual learning environments
- Improving your own teaching methods in relation to technology
- Managing and integrating ICT in your lessons
- Developing your ICT skills and making use of various Web 2.0 tools and programs.
- Adaptation of the use of the tools to your teaching & learning situations & contexts
- Focusing on effective teaching strategies that encourage the active involvement of all students in productive educational environments.
- Getting familiarization to the tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school.
- Playing an active role in the transfer of knowledge and skills acquired in the virtual environment to the real environment,
- Increasing students' experience,
- Increasing students' interests and learning aspirations,
- Making learning materials adaptable to the learning situation,
- Encouraging students to increase their motivation and learn,
- Supporting student material interaction and individual learning and improving persistence in learning,
- Being able to attract the attention and attention of students due to being outside of the known technologies,
- Understanding how 3D printing is being applied across a number of domains, including design, manufacturing, and retailing.
- Acquiring the special capabilities of 3D printing such as customization, self-assembly and the ability to print complex objects.
- Examining how individuals, including those in developing countries, are using this technology to create solutions to the problems they face.
- Gaining an overview of design thinking and using this framework to develop ideas that can be turned into objects.
- Obtaining a rich understanding of the capabilities of 3D printing and how to think about designing objects for this new technology.
- Working cooperatively
- Learning in interactive and international environment
- Examining and Simulating case studies,
- Learning based on experiential trainings
- Visiting local schools and institutions to experience the best practices
- Developing Materials using AR
- Discussing examples of how 3D printing enhances product customization as well as the development of on-demand manufacturing.
- Producing some basic material using 3D Printing
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Ice breaking activities and introduction of the course program
Getting to know each other – Presentation of participants (a five-minute presentation)
Introduction to Online Learning Activities & Portals
Key Issues and Concerns in implementing ICTs effectively in existing schools (Advantages and Possible Risks)
Effective teaching strategies that encourage the active involvement of all students in productive educational process
Tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school providing practical
Guidance to the use of a range of ICT tools
- ICT tools to create more student-centered classroom environment
- Innovative presentation tools (prepare sample presentations using some tools)
Creating Online Classrooms
- Creating multi-media content
Uploading materials to the classrooms
- Giving assignments and assessing them
Preparing online measurement documents
Differences Between Virtual Reality Augmented Reality
Historical Development of Augmented Reality
What Is Augmented Reality in Our Lives
- Types of Augmented Reality
Educational AR Applications
- QUIVER, PHOTOMATH, DINASOUR 4D, AR SCIENCE CARDS
Material Development with AR
- AR Development Environments and Portals
How 3D Printers Works
- Materials & Costs
- 3D Printing
- Careers in 3D Printing
Using 3D Printer during course
- 3D Printing in Development
- 3D Printing in Education
Introduction to Sketching
- Design Sketching for 3D Printing
- 3D Printing and Design Thinking
What’s Special about 3D Printing?
- How Will 3D Printing Change Business and Education?
The Future of 3D Printing
- Using 3D Printer (Practice)
Overview of the course program
Evaluation of the course program
Filling the feedback forms
Europass Mobility Certificate, Participation Certificate