DATES & LOCATIONS
23-27 May 2022 - Barcelona, Spain
21-25 November 2022 - Barcelona, Spain
02-06 January 2023 - Barcelona, Spain
17-21 July 2023 - Barcelona, Spain
20-24 June 2022 - Prague, Czech Republic
08-12 May 2023 - Prague, Czech Republic
04-08 July 2022 - Istanbul, TurkeyCONFIRMED
11-15 July 2022 - Istanbul, TurkeyCONFIRMED
07-11 August 2023 - Istanbul, Turkey
16-20 May 2022 - Budapest, Hungary
03-07 October 2022 - Budapest, Hungary
03-07 April 2023 - Budapest, Hungary
24-28 July 2023 - Budapest, Hungary
This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support school staffs with develop their professional skills, teaching methods focusing on coaching strategies. The course focuses on learning including case studies, thinking tools, interactive games, and moderated discussions. Key learning concepts include managing expectations of students about problem solving, decision making, self-management etc.
All the participants will:
- Define the best practices coaching in education
- Recognize learn and create
- Become familiar with the coaching process
- Discuss how to coach strategies and tools to support scaffolding
- Develop an action plan
- Construct curriculum and designing process
- Analyze the methods focusing on coaching strategies
Objectives of the Course:
- Developing coaching competencies at a basic level
- Establishing the coaching agreement
- Establishing a coaching vision
- Learning how to plan and set goals
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Using creativity activation
- Organizing about ways of motivating students to research
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Ice-breaking activities and introduction of the course program
Getting to know each other – Presentation of participants (a five-minute presentation)
Coaching goals and situation identification
Best practices coaching in education
Ways of motivating students to research, learn and create how to plan and set goals
Practice coaching model and become familiar with the coaching process
Mind maps - benefits and application
Ice breaker – indoor and outdoor activities
Coaching strategies and tools to support scaffolding
Coaching tools for facilitating skills-based learning
Ice breakers – musical activities
Developing an action plan
Designing curriculum and learning process
Focuses on learning including case studies
Problem solving, decision making, self-management etc.
Open discussion to clarify doubts, answer questions and assist participants
Overview of the course program
Evaluation of the course program
Filling the feedback forms
Europass Mobility Certificate, Participation Certificate