Bullying behaviors, whether virtual or face-to-face, have negative impacts not only on
victims and survivors but on bullies too. They leave scars that may never properly heal and will
shape their life to come. Although the focus on the topic of bullying and cyberbullying is strong,
people still ask themselves “Now, what are we going to do about it?”.
The general aim of this program is to foster excellence in education by equipping teachers
and school managers with the needed knowledge and competencies to effectively prevent all
forms of bullying in education and school settings.
All the participants will
- Acquire a greater understanding of the various forms of bullying and deeper knowledge
about impacts, risk factors, and long-term effects on victims and bullies.
- Get to know how to build a positive classroom environment and develop social and
- Learn how to develop and enforce a school policy plan on tackling and preventing bullying
- Explore and discuss the fine line between legal and illegal behavior and how to identify
- Exchange good practices and discuss challenges with colleagues.
- Network with individuals and organizations working in the education field in Europe
through everyday cooperation and team
Objectives of the Program:
- Understanding the various forms of bullying and deeper knowledge about impact, risks, and
long-term effects on victims and bullies
- Creating a positive classroom environment
- Developing and enforcing a school policy plan on how to prevent cyberbullying at school
- Focusing on practical and skill-based interactive learning
- Providing immediate feedback
- Helping students to participate in class
- Designing hands-on activities and inspiring discussions on best practices
- Defending self-management skills
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the program,
- A detailed questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their teaching method.
- A participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
09:00-09:45 Ice-breaking activities and introduction of the program
Getting to know each other Presentation of the schools
10:00-11:00 What is meant by bullying and cyberbullying and how to recognize these behaviors
11:15-12:00 Sharing best practices in bullying prevention and response
Cultural and social perspectives and data on bullying
13:00-16:00 Cultural visits to some historical and touristic sites in the city
19:00-20:30 Dinner at a local restaurant
09:00-09:45 Welcome meeting with the teachers and students at the host school
10:00-11:00 Visit and observe the classes and the teachers and see how and what the students take
11:15-12:00 See how the students use the digital tools by being aware of cyberbullying
13:00-15:00 Semi-evaluation session with Anatolia Team and the administrative staff at school
09:00-09:45 Different forms of bullying – when are behaviors more than simple bullying?
10:00-11:00 Characteristics of bullies and victims of bullying
11:15-12:00 School policies to prevent and fight to cyberbully
13:00-17:00 Outdoor Activities (visit to some cultural and historical places)
09:00-09:45 Activities to empower a safe classroom environment and develop social competences
10:00-12:00 Observe how the teachers and administration take precautions against cyberbullying
13:00-14:30 Meeting with the teachers and administrators at school and discussion of the current
09:00-11:00 Brainstorming: do you have an enough database to prevent cyberbullying? Is everyone in the school safe against cyberbullying?
What can be done to realize the students and even the teachers who are bullied in online environment?
Creating evaluation form using google forms
11:00-13:00 Filling out the evaluation forms
Feedback session and Certificate