DATES & LOCATIONS
12-16 December 2022 - Istanbul, TurkeyDONE
07-17 June 2023 - Barcelona, SpainDONE
30 October - 3 November 2023 - Malaga, SpainDONE
01-05 January 2024 - Paris, FranceCONFIRMED
25-29 March 2024 Istanbul, TurkeyCONFIRMED
15-19 April 2024 - Paris, FranceCONFIRMED
DIGITALIZATION AT SCHOOLS
DIGITALIZATION AT SCHOOLS
This program aims to support school staff with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) based learning in their personal and professional development and school environment in line with priorities of the Erasmus plus Program.
As you know, students’ access to technology at school and home has increased astronomically over the last few years, which forces the teachers and trainers to use the ICT technology in their courses intensely to motivate the new generation of learners to learn, search and gather the information. Rapidly changing technology requires schools to integrate their teaching methods with ICT tools. So, teachers are expected to practice their newly developed skills in teaching. For this, teachers must have access to adequate training and ongoing professional development with that program. We aim that participants gain experience for themselves a variety of software and online tools to integrate technology into their classrooms and support them to be motivated to use new teaching and learning methods and techniques.
All the participants will:
- Learn the sample portals being developed where teachers can network and share information including best practices.
- Be aware of the challenges in implementing ICTs effectively in existing schools
- Manage to create an ICT friendly environment in schools
- Experience various web 2.0 tools and learn how to use them effectively
Objectives of the Program:
- Developing a school policy plan on Integrating ICT tools into the school curriculum
- Introducing ICT skills and pedagogical skills
- Utilization of ICT in your teaching
- Developing positive attitudes towards ICT on the part of teachers and principals
- Using virtual learning environments
- Improving your teaching methods concerning technology
- Managing and integrating ICT in your lessons
- Developing your ICT skills and making use of various Web 2.0 tools and programs. You will be given the opportunity to try out and have practice and get feedback on all the programs introduced to you.
- Getting familiarization with the tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school.
- Working cooperatively
- Learning in an interactive and international environment
- Examining and Simulating case studies,
- Learning based on experiential training
- Visiting local schools and institutions to experience the best practices
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the program,
- A detailed questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their teaching method.
- A participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
09:00-09:45 Welcome meeting with the teachers and students at the host school
Presentation of the schools
10:00-11:00 Visit the classes and observe the online classes the teachers use with their students:
Edmodo, Classdojo, and Google Classroom
11:15-12:00 See how and what the students upload to the online classes
13:00-16:00 Cultural visits to some historical and touristic sites in the city
19:00-20:30 Dinner at a local restaurant
09:00-09:45 Energizing Activities with the students in the class
10:00-11:00 Some presentation tools used in the class: Prezi & Canva
11:15-12:00 Observe the classes and see which online tools are used during the lesson (integrated in the
13:00-15:00 Semi-evaluation session with Anatolia Team and the administrative staff at school
09:00-09:45 Blended Learning (How to combine the digitalization and the traditional methods in the class
10:00-11:00 Evaluation tools used in online teaching: quizzlet, kahoot, zipgrade (for a fast measurement
of multiple choice tests)
11:15-12:00 Play some online games in the class
13:00-17:00 Outdoor Activities (visit to some cultural and historical places)
09:00-12:00 Observe different classes at host school
13:00-14:30 Meeting with the teachers and administrators at school and discussion of the current
systems (blended learning)
09:00-11:00 Brainstorming: Digitalization in Education, advantages, disadvantages and the ways to
integrate the traditional and digital education methods
- Creating evaluation form using google forms
11:00-13:00 Filling out the evaluation forms
- Feedback session and Certificates