DATES & LOCATIONS
13-17 November 2023 - Antalya, Turkey
21-25 October 2024 - Barcelona, Spain
E-GUIDE FOR ONLINE TEACHING AND LEARNING
E-GUIDE FOR ONLINE TEACHING AND LEARNING
Guidance is to know and introduce the individual to himself. It is a systematic, scientific, and professional assistance process for individuals to solve their own problems, to make realistic decisions, to develop skills, interests, and desires, to be in harmony with themselves, and thus to realize themselves.
Information technologies can be used in education and training as in every field. These technologies, which provide new opportunities in terms of communication and access to information in the teaching process, both become an alternative to traditional education and training environments.
It offers new opportunities in a supportive direction. In this context, in addition to traditional face-to-face education, distance education, Internet-supported education, computer-supported education, e-learning, and multimedia presentations are also widely used. The Internet offers excellent support that students can use to enrich their learning habits and experiences.
Guidance and psychological counseling services in schools cannot stay outside of these dynamic developments. Studies indicate that information technologies will provide significant contribution and support to guidance and psychological counseling services in schools. It states that basic guidance and counseling works such as school and career research, psychological inspiration, collecting and processing student information, conveying the obtained information and findings to the relevant people, consultancy in education and training are significantly affected by information technologies.
All the participants will:
- ensure that the guidance services are defined in a standard and concrete framework with a defined framework
- be able to follow the data of the guidance services provided instantly
- be able to guide through distance education instantly when necessary
- increase the visibility of guidance services
- be able to follow the data of the guidance services provided instantly and systematically
- be able to make data entries of individual and group studies and archive them in the system
Objectives of the Course:
- Learning the main reasons for improving using e-guidance
- Ensuring that a realistic and applicable program is prepared to increase the effectiveness of guidance services,
- Reporting and viewing of the work done,
- Developing an effective school policy for teachers to use e-guide features efficiently
- Focus on practical skills-based online learning
- Working in a group cooperatively
- Online guided discussion
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Ice-breaking activities and introduction of the course program
Getting to know each other – Presentation of participants (a five-minute presentation)
What is the guidance service?
Purposes of guidance and counseling services
What is e- E-Guide?
Who is the E-Guide by whom and for what used?
Guidance activity types
How can we improve ourselves in guidance?
The duties and responsibilities of the guidance teacher / psychological counselor
Sample E-Guide review
Preparing the E-Guide program
Guidance in schools without guiding teachers
Situations where E-Guide is not available
Why is it important?
to solve their own problems
to make realistic decisions
to develop skills, interests, and desires
to be in harmony with themselves
to realize themselves
Guidance and psychological counseling services in schools
Overview of the course program
Evaluation of the course program
Filling the feedback forms
Europass Mobility Certificate