DATES & LOCATIONS
• 18 - 22 November 2019 – Barcelona, Spain
• 18 - 22 November 2019 – Istanbul,Turkey
• 20-24 January 2020 - Paris, FranceCONFIRMED - DONE
• 06-10 April 2020 - Paris, FranceCONFIRMED - Postponed
• 18-22 May 2020 – Rome, ItalyFully Booked - Postponed
• 01-05 June 2020 - Madrid, Spain
• 24-28 August 2020 Barcelona, SpainDone
• 02-06 November 2020 – Rome, ItalyPostponed
• 28 June-02 July 2021 - Tenerife, SpainDONE
• 23-27 August 2021 - MaltaConfirmed
• 18-22 April 2022 - Barcelona, SpainConfirmed
• 18-22 July 2022 - Barcelona, SpainConfirmed
• 05-09 June 2022 - Budapest, Hungary
• 09-13 August 2021 - Skopje - MacedoniaCONFIRMED
• 02-06 August 2021 - Belgrade, SerbiaBelgradCONFIRMED
• 16-20 August 2021 - Belgrade, SerbiaCONFIRMED
“INTEGRATING ICT TOOLS TO THE SCHOOL CURRICULUM”
“INTEGRATING ICT TOOLS TO THE SCHOOL CURRICULUM”
This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support school staff with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) based learning in their personal and professional development and school environment in line with priorities of Erasmus Plus Program.
As you know students’ access to technology at school and at home has increased astronomically over the last few years, which forces the teachers and trainers to use the ICT technology in their courses intensely in order to motivate the new generation learners to learn, search and gather the information. Rapidly changing technology requires schools to integrate their teaching methods with ICT tools. So teachers are expected to practice their newly developed skills in teaching. For this, teachers must have access to adequate training and ongoing professional development With that course program, we aim that participants gain experience for themselves a variety of software and online tools in order to integrate technology into their classrooms and support them to be motivated to use new teaching and learning methods and techniques.
As a course provider, we want to help the participants to develop their professional skills and introduce the appropriate websites and tools related to 21st-century teaching methods focusing on creative thinking with interactive and inspiring workshops in a friendly atmosphere.
All the participants will:
- Learn the sample portals being developed where teachers can network and share information including best practices.
- Be aware of the challenges in implementing ICTs effectively in existing schools
- Manage to create an ICT friendly environment in schools
- Experience various web2.0 tools and learn how to use them effectively
Objectives of the Course:
- Modernization of your teaching style
- Developing a school policy plan on Integrating ICT tools into the school curriculum
- Introducing ICT skills and pedagogical skills
- Utilization of ICT in your teaching
- Developing positive attitudes towards ICT on the part of teachers and principals
- Using virtual learning environments
- Improving your own teaching methods in relation to technology
- Managing and integrating ICT in your lessons
- Developing your ICT skills and making use of various Web 2.0 tools and programs. You will be given the opportunity to try out and have practice and get feedback at all the programs introduced to you.
- Adaptation of the use of the tools to your teaching & learning situations & contexts
- Focusing on effective teaching strategies that encourage the active involvement of all students in productive educational environments.
- Getting familiarization to the tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school.
- Working cooperatively
- Learning in interactive and international environment
- Examining and Simulating case studies,
- Learning based on experiential trainings
- Visiting local schools and institutions to experience the best practices
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate the level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
- The participants will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participants demand, as well..
• Icebreaking Activities
- Getting to know each other
- Presentation of participant organizations (a five-minute presentation)
- Online Learning Activities & Portals
- Key Issues and Concerns in implementing ICTs effectively in existing schools
- Creating an ICT friendly environment in schools
- Availability of Infrastructure to Support ICT (in the participant countries)
- Usage of various Web 2.0 Technology tools and programs
- Adaptation of the use of the tools to different teaching & learning situations & contexts
- Effective teaching strategies that encourage the active involvement of all students in productive educational process
- Tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school
- Providing practical guidance to the use of a range of ICT tools
- Designing lessons based on ICT and project-based learning
- Use of digital technologies for learning and teaching.
- Practical ideas for classroom and school practices
- Designing lesson plans covering the usage of various digitl tools
- Work in groups and create digital based materials for each participant’ teaching subject
- Evaluate the course
- Certificate ceremony
On demand the course duration can be modified as a 7-day course.