DATES & LOCATIONS
06-10 March 2023 - Helsinki, FinlandDONE
04-08 September 2023 - Izmir, Turkey
06-10 May 2024 - Budapest, Hungary
INCREASE YOUR STUDENTS' MOTIVATION with INTELLIGENCE GAMES
INCREASE YOUR STUDENTS' MOTIVATION with INTELLIGENCE GAMES
In this training, participants will take theoretical and practical training in the field of mind and intelligence games which contribute to the development of reasoning, visual-spatial thinking, creativity, strategy development, planning, problem solving, attention concentrating and effective use of short continuous.
Intelligence games are for children to improve their intelligence while they have fun, to open their minds and learn something new. Children can develop their existing mental and cognitive abilities through these games, as well as gain new abilities. Intelligence games to children; quick decision making, thinking, and predicting the next stages, calculating probabilities, and gaining the ability to use logic effectively and competently. These games not only improve children’s abilities but also prevent them from getting bad habits. Teaches to act as planned, fast and accurate decision-making. It shows how to approach events and situations from different angles, and how different interpretations can be made. Affects and improves personality and character positively. As the child learns in his intelligence games and starts gaining his intelligence by using his knowledge and skills, his confidence increases. They have the opportunity to measure their skills, knowledge and intelligence. He knows himself and his limits. He sees the missing aspects and thinks about what he can do to improve. On his own, he learns to decide independently and take responsibility for the decision he makes. Because brain games require high concentration, the child gains the ability to concentrate his / her attention and concentrate on a single task while playing these games.
This helps the child to concentrate while studying or listening to his / her teacher at school. Children who see intelligence and knowledge work will work to improve them. Seeing other possibilities exist will give the child the habit of considering situations and events, and the possibility of considering other possibilities. Thus, not rote; the investigator will adopt a questioning approach. These investigations and inquiries will also help to improve the creativity of the child, making it more successful and making a difference in life. It allows him to learn new things and thus grow up as a self-confident individual.
All the participants will:
- Introduce the world of Intelligence Games,
- Explain the basic concepts of Intelligence and Mind Games
- Introduce the types of intelligence games
- Explain the solution methods
- Explain the types of activity with the types of intelligence games
- Explain the history of intelligence games
- Express the importance of intelligence games in education
- Apply the methods and techniques used in the education of intelligence games
- Use the basic concepts in intelligence education
- Categorize the types of intelligence games
- Explain the skills gained through the education of intelligence games
- Prepare a lesson plan for intelligence games
- Prepare appropriate teaching materials for content
- Create learning environments that enhance students' high level cognitive skills
- Prepare activities for analytical thinking
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues
Objectives of the Course:
- Getting familiar with the importance of intelligence games in education
- Explaining basic concepts related to mind games in education
- Analyzing methods and techniques used in Intelligence Games Education
- Discussing techniques and strengthening Intelligence Skills
- Developing creative thinking
- Ensuring skills gained through Intelligence Games Based Education
- Locating ways to integrate intelligence games strategies into curriculum
- Designing lessons to introduce intelligence game learning
- Creating more student-centered classroom environment
- Teaching of group intelligence games
- Creating new activities
- Focusing on practical and skills based interactive learning
- Creating immediate feedbacks
- Designing hands on activities and inspiring discussions on best practices
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Ice-breaking activities and introduction of the course program
Getting to know each other – Presentation of participants (a five-minute presentation)
Definition, types, and development methods of intelligence
The importance of intelligence games in education
Basic concepts related to mind games in education
Methods and techniques used in Intelligence Games Education
Techniques of strengthening intelligence skills
Thinking skills and development paths
Creative thinking techniques
Intelligence games and development of intelligence
Types of intelligence games; geometric-mechanical games, strategy games, memory games etc.
Skills gained through Intelligence Games Based Education
How to ensure sustainability of these skills?
Tips for how to develop strategies to Improve the educational quality of the school
Ways to integrate intelligence games strategies into curriculum
Implementation of intelligence game-based learning into classrooms
Designing lessons to introduce intelligence game learning
Creating more student-centered classroom environment with intelligence game
Teaching of group intelligence games
The benefits of creating new activities with the types of intelligence games
New and innovative educational trends
Practice time: Plan your own teaching process with intelligence game
Presentation of participants’ work
Overview of the course program
Evaluation of the course program
Filling the feedback forms
Europass Mobility Certificate, Participation Certificate