MY DIGITAL WORLD IN CLASS
MY DIGITAL WORLD IN CLASS
PROJECT: Mobility of Pupils
TARGET GROUP: Secondary & Upper Secondary School Students
This mobility of pupils activity aims to support students with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) based learning in their personal and professional development and school environment in line with priorities of the Erasmus Plus Program.
As it is very well known, students’ access to technology at school and home has increased astronomically over the last few years, which forces the pupils to use the ICT technology in their lessons intensely to enable their learning process, search and gather the information. Rapidly changing technology requires not only schools but also learners to integrate their learning methods with ICT tools. So, teachers are expected to practice their newly developed skills in teaching and the learners/pupils to develop their digital skills as well as their creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
As Anatolia Education, we establish a bridge between the host and sending scools to perform the programs to develop the 21st century skills of pupils related to 21st-century learning methods focusing on creative thinking with interactive and inspiring workshops in a friendly atmosphere
At the end of the program, the students will be able to;
- Learn the sample portals being developed where learners can network and share information
including best practices.
- Be aware of the challenges in implementing ICTs effectively in existing classes
- Manage to create an ICT friendly environment in schools
- Experience various web2.0 tools and learn how to use them effectively
Objectives of the Course:
- Modernization of learning process
- Introducing ICT skills and pedagogical skills
- Utilization of ICT in your learning
- Developing positive attitudes towards ICT on the part of pupils
- Using virtual learning environments
- Managing and integrating ICT in your lessons
- Developing your ICT skills and making use of various Web 2.0 tools and programs. You will be given the opportunity to try out and have practice and get feedback on all the programs introduced to you.
- Adaptation of the use of the tools to your learning situations & contexts
- Getting familiarization with the tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school
- Working cooperatively
- Learning in an interactive and international environment
- Examining and Simulating case studies
- Learning based on experiential training
- Visiting local schools and institutions to experience the best practices
- Developing digital capabilities
- Crtitical thinking
- Problem solving
Mentoring & Monitoring:
Before the mobility:
- Anatolia Education arranges all the practicalities for both host school and sending school,
revise the program with both parties and be sure everything will be well arranged in advance.
During the mobility:
- A professional trainer / mentor accompanies the group, mentor them about the content of the program and also monitor the progress of the pupils. The trainer/mentor prepares a group report and also personal report for each of the participants at the end of the activity. The reports are sent to both sending and hosting schools to evaluate the success of the program.
- A short evaluation form is applied at the end of the program to monitor the success of the activity.
- Certificate of Participation and Europass mobility Document are prepared to validate the mobility
After the mobility:
- Anatolia Education keeps the contact with both parties after the mobility and assist them whenever they are in need to put what they have gained into practice at schools or disseminate the activity at various platforms.
09:00-09:45 Welcome meeting with the peers at the host school
Ice-breaking activities (games for introduction)
10:00-11:00 Changing font, font size, bold, italics, highlight and font colour;
Justifying, changing spacing, indenting;
Setting up bullets and numbers, re-starting numbered lists;
11:15-12:00 Inserting and modifying a table;
Inserting a blank page and understanding why this is used;
Inserting a picture – embedding it tightly with text, understanding how to resize and re-position it;
13:00-15:00 Inserting graphics, tables, smart art and symbols;
09:00-09:45 Ice-breaking activities
10:00-11:00 Preparing Power-Point presentations
11:15-12:00 Presenting Power-Point slides
13:00-15:00 Using templates.
09:00-09:45 Playing digital games
10:00-11:00 Learn how to edit videos for education
11:15-12:00 Editing videos via editing programs (VideoPad, Camtasia etc.)
13:00-17:00 Outdoor Activities (visit to some cultural and historical places)
09:00-09:45 Practicing to use office word program using the things they have learnt
10:00-11:00 Creating a brochure using Canva
11:15-12:00 Presenting the brochure
13:00-15:00 Outdoor Activities (the pupils play some traditional outdoor activities with their peers in the school garden or a nearby park)
09:00-09:45 Creating evaluation form using goodle forms
10:00-11:00 filling out the evaluation forms
11:15-12:00 Feedback session and Certificates
13:00-15:00 Farewell Party