DATES & LOCATIONS
13-17 February 2023 - Valencia, SpainCONFIRMED
06-10 March 2023 - Barcelona, SpainCONFIRMED
08-12 May 2023 - Barcelona, SpainCONFIRMED
MY DIGITAL WORLD IN CLASS
MY DIGITAL WORLD IN CLASS
PROJECT: Mobility of Pupils
TARGET GROUP: Primary School Students
Digitalisation is of one the main concerns of 21st century education system. From primary level to high level, each student need to gain some basic digital skills to foster their learning process successfully. In primary level, digital capability is much more important than gaining digital skills. There is a growing consensus that it is the development of ICT capability rather than ICT skills for students that should be the focus of ICT in education.
Throughout the program, we aim to encouarage the primary level pupils to gain some basic digital capability to enhance their learning process.
Why should digital competences be given importance in primary education?
- To gain some basic ICT capabilities to foster their learning process
- To maintain basic 21st learning skills and recognize the importance of how to integrate ICT into the learning
At the end of the program, the pupils will be able to;
- use some web2.0 tools
- prepare some presentations
- brainstorm about culture and school lives
- Use simple ICT tools for preparing brochures, leaflets, etc.
Objectives of the Course:
- gaining some basic capabilities
- understanding the word processing
- gaining a knowledge of integrating ICT into the learning process
- having knowledge, skills and understanding of the basic ICT skills
- developing digital capabilities
- crtitical thinking
- problem solving
Mentoring & Monitoring:
Before the mobility:
- Anatolia Education arranges all the practicalities for both host school and sending school, revise the program with both parties and be sure everything will be well arranged in advance.
During the mobility:
- A professional trainer / mentor accompanies the group, mentor them about the content of the program and also monitor the progress of the pupils. The trainer/mentor prepares a group report and also personal report for each of the participants at the end of the activity. The reports are sent to both sending and hosting schools to evaluate the success of the program.
- A short evaluation form is applied at the end of the program to monitor the success of the activity.
- Certificate of Participation and Europass mobility Document are prepared to validate the mobility
After the mobility:
- Anatolia Education keeps the contact with both parties after the mobility and assist them whenever they are in need to put what they have gained into practice at schools or disseminate the activity at various platforms.
09:00-09:45 Welcome meeting with the peers at the host school Ice-breaking activities (games for introduction)
10:00-11:00 Open a padlet and introduce yourself
11:15-12:00 Prepare a short presentation on Canva about schools and cultures (students work in groups)
13:00-15:00 Present the Canva presentations in the lesson
09:00-09:45 Ice-breaking activities
10:00-11:00 Creating Avatars (each student creates their own Avatar and upload to the Padlet)
11:15-12:00 Writing short dialogues using VOKI
13:00-15:00 Discover the School. Host students creates some online plays (beforehand) to let their peers discover the school (actionbound)
09:00-09:45 Preparing online quizzes using Kahoot or Quizlet about their own cultures and countries (host school and guest school students work in different groups)
10:00-11:00 Playing the online quizzes
11:15-12:00 Draw the Cloud of the Culture using MindMeister
13:00-17:00 Outdoor Activities (visit to some cultural and historical places)
09:00-09:45 Brainstorm about My Dream School (Students are encouraged to talk about their future school images)
10:00-11:00 Creating a brochure using Canva about My Dream School
11:15-12:00 Presenting the brochure
13:00-15:00 Outdoor Activities (the pupils play some traditional outdoor activities with their peers in the school garden or a nearby park)
09:00-09:45 Creating evaluation form using google forms
10:00-11:00 filling out the evaluation forms
11:15-12:00 Feedback session and Certificates
13:00-15:00 Farewell Party