DATES & LOCATIONS
23-27 August 2021, Ljubljana, SloveniaConfirmed
25-29 October 2021, Istanbul, TurkeyCONFIRMED - DONE
30 August - 03 September 2021, Ljubljana, SloveniaConfirmed
11-15 April 2022 - Paris, FranceCONFIRMED
Peer Bullying can be defined as the psychological pressure that a student exerts on another student through verbal, emotional, or intimidation. Sometimes it can apply pressure from a group of students. Those behaviors repeat and become organized. Bullying behaviors do not always include direct hostile behavior. Those bullying behaviors are seen as logical under the name of jokes or friendly communication. Whether directly hostile or as a joke, it both creates psychological pressure on the victim and disrupts the life balance. In this course, participants will have more information about Peer Bullying and Cyber Bullying.
All the participants will:
Objectives of the Course:
- All teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
- A needs analysis will be conducted to customize the content of the training
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.