DATES & LOCATIONS
06-10 March 2023 - İzmir, TurkeyDONE
08-12 July 2024 - Budapest, Hungary
“School is a happy home, a sacred shrine, a social center, a state in miniature of society.”
School administration is the process of guiding the institution toward progress while making the best use possible of the people, materials, ideas, and principles that support the accomplishment of all the institution’s goals as well as ensuring that they are all properly coordinated and adjusted.
All the participants will:
- Enable themselves to be always ready to perform their duties.
- Know the meaning of management and School Management.
- Learn the concept, aim, functions, and objectives of School Management.
- Ask themselves “What can I do for my School”.
- Learn the different types and principles of school management.
- Improve the quality of education as school administrators.
- Use Software programs for School Management
- Speak louder about the disadvantages and advantages of school management systems.
Objectives of the Course:
- Running the school smoothly and effectively.
- Learning the use of power, authority, functions, and responsibilities of the different positions in the school.
- Providing good professional leadership and dynamic supervision.
- Maintaining better working conditions and human relationship.
- Functioning the school with social responsibility.
- Learning to provide efficient social life to the students and prepare them to the life.
- Being able to bring school and community closer to each other.
- Working cooperatively
- Goal Development
- Decision Making
- School administrators
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Ice-breaking activities and introduction of the course program
Getting to know each other – Presentation of participants (a five-minute presentation)
What is the meaning of management? What is the meaning of School Management?
What is the concept, aim, and objectives of School Management?
What are the functions of School Management?
How can be done a good School Management?
What are the different types of school management?
Principles of School Management?
-Democratic Philosophy of Education
-Flexible, Adoptable and Stable
Elements of School Administration
What can be done to improve the quality of education as school administrators?
-Supply of material
Why do schools need school management software?
Software programs for School Management
What are the disadvantages and advantages of school management systems?
Leadership as a School Administrator
Educational Management & School Leadership
Overview of the course program
Evaluation of the course program
Filling the feedback forms
Europass Mobility Certificate