DATES & LOCATIONS
08-12 May 2023 - Belgrade, Serbia
11-15 November 2024 - Valencia, Spain
CATEGORIESSoft Skills in Education, TOP COURSES
TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING
TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING
This course aims to use technology to maximize students learning experience. With the
changing of the world, technology has become more crucial in our lives. Technology affects the
way we do things including our education. When the technology is improving day by day, we get
more opportunities to improve our learning system. Traditional education system needs to be
changed according to improvements in technology so that education system will adapt the
technology so will the students.
All the participants will:
- Learn the importance of technology in education
- Learn how technology can be integrated to education
- Enhance how their students learn by augmenting current learning opportunities or offering new ones.
- Improve interaction, engagement, and understanding within their classrooms and lecture theatres.
- Continue to push themselves and make more efficient use of the time.
- Find creative ways to teach their students in an engaging way
- Discuss how best to leverage individual tools and software in the classroom
- Know how to make their students focused on their lessons.
- Be engaged and get more out of the learning experience
- Have computer literacy
- Strengthen core academic capabilities of them through the sharing of effective practice
- Supporting themselves in developing their own teaching practice
Objectives of the Course:
- Learning the importance of technology in education
- Discovering how to use technology into teaching
- Enhancing their pupils' development by expanding or providing additional learning
- Enhancing communication, participation, and comprehension in their lecture halls and
- Pushing themselves harder and utilize the time more effectively.
- Finding innovative methods to engage their pupils in their lessons
- Talking about the best ways to use specific tools and applications in the classroom.
- Having the ability to focus kids on the lessons
- Being involved and getting more from the educational process
- Having knowledge of computers
- Strengthening their fundamental academic skills via the exchange of efficient methods
- Working cooperatively
- Learning in an interactive and international environment
- Practical and skills-based -interactive learning,
- Immediate feedbacks,
- Hands-on activities
- Inspiring discussions on best practices.
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Ice-breaking activities and introduction of the course program
Getting to know each other – Presentation of participants (a five-minute presentation)
What is Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
Getting information about how technology affected our lives.
Technology – education integration
Comparing traditional education with Technology Enhanced Learning education
What is the role of teacher in TEL
Material comparison in learning
Pros and cons of technology in education
Why is technology essential for learning
How to start using technology in your teaching
Applications and softwares
How technology affects students in the classroom
Technological devices which can be used in classrooms
How using technology saves time in classroom
How students are prone to learn with technology
Technology keeps students engaged in lessons
Developing new teaching techniques using the technology
Overall evaluation of Technology Enhanced Learning
Overview of the course program
Evaluation of the course program
Filling the feedback forms
Europass Mobility Certificate, Participation Certificate